Sunday, March 21, 2010

HOW I MET ANURAG s01 e01

Sunday....21/3/2010

PREFACE:

Sitting in abhishek's room ...IRRITATED without current .listening to SLIPKNOT..an awesome thought occured to me is to start blogging ...
if amitabh and aamir can do it ...then even i can do it ...

HI MY NAME IS SRIKIRAN AND I AM NOT A TERRORIST ...

anurag is my friend and we call him seenu ...

the detailed description will be blogged ...so stay tuned ...


I would like to thank my parents ...for sending me to this college ....for paying this huge fees...

i would like to thank sachin aekka...arpit..arjun..vepa...omar for starting our group and providing us with unlimited jokes on SEENU (anurag)

also chillara sri venkata phani satya anantha subramanyam raghavendra sai harnadh koundinya sriram...
..i forgot ..
also koushik abhishek tarun chanakya devashish sethu ..for helping in creating these unlimited jokes mentioned before....

and॥Y।V.RAO.. director of this institute for making it the place it is....

finally god for making me this awesome .....



READ ON----------


1 comment: